Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"The Saturday Night 11:25pm" Mixtape - Kevin

1. The Damned - Neat neat neat
2. The Kinks - Apeman
3. Liliput - U
4. Captain Beefheart - Smithsonian Institute blues
5. The Sonics - He's waitin'
6. The Fall - Totally wired (live)
7. Iggy Pop - Neighborhood threat
8. Bob Dylan & the Band - Silent weekend
9. Swell Maps - Let's build a car
10. Roxy Music - Re-make/Re-model
11. The Neon Boys - That's all I know right now
12. Howlin' Wolf - Down in the bottom
13. Pavement - Sue me Jack
14. Neil Young - Lookout Joe
15. Buzzcocks - Lester sands (drop in the ocean)
16. Chuck Berry - Nadine
17. The Country Teasers - Don't like people
18. Devo - I'm a potato
19. John Lennon - I'm the greatest
20. Velvet Underground - I'm not a young man anymore (live)
21. Nick Lowe - Heart of the city
22. Desperate Bicycles - Smokescreen
23. Little Walter - Mellow down easy
24. The Fall - Couldn't get ahead


"Saturday Night 11:25pm" Mixtape - Kevin

No comments: