Monday, January 5, 2009

"The Crushes" Mixtape - Jeremy

1. The Beautiful South - Tonight I fancy myself
2. Lotion - I love me (vol. 1)
3. Plastic Bertrand - Ca plane pour moi (this life's for me)
4. Sex Pistols - No feelings
5. Morrissey - All you need is me
6. Momus - Born to be adored
7. Jenny Owen Youngs - Drinking song
8. Magazine - A song from under the floorboards (peel version)
9. Voxtrot - New love
10. Slow Down Tallahassee - Never be lonely again
11. Russian Love - The last of the famous international playboys
12. Lucky Soul - The great unwashed
13. The Owls - Peppermint Patty
14. Patience and Prudence - Tonight you belong to me
15. The Lodger - Simply left behind
16. Ted Leo & the Pharmacists - Timorous me
17. The Fall - Service
18. Troubled Hubble - To be alive and alone
19. Morrissey - I'll never be anybody's hero now
20. The Beautiful South - Love is...


"Crushes" Mixtape - Jeremy

No comments: