Monday, April 27, 2009

"The Seven Deadly Sins" Mixtape (Sloth) - Jeremy

1. E - Nowheresville
2. Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin - Think I wanna die
3. Belle & Sebastian - A summer wasting
4. The Clientele - E.M.P.T.Y.
5. Astrud Gilberto - I haven't got anything better to do
6. She & Him - Why do you let me stay here?
7. Girls at our Best - Getting nowhere fast
8. We Are Scientists - Inaction
9. The Go-Betweens - Was there anything I could do?
10. Julie Doiron - No more
11. Pinback - June
12. David Bowie - I know it's gonna happen someday
13. Bob McFadden & Dor - The beat generation
14. Lotion - The enormous room
15. California Snow Story - My life is only a daydream
16. Drunk - Forfeit
17. Astrud Gilberto - I will wait for you
18. Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone again naturally
19. Elliott Smith - Everything means nothing to me
20. Koufax - So long good times
21. Citizen Helene - 'Til tomorrow
22. Billie Holiday - Good morning heartache


Seven Deadly Sins - Jeremy

No comments: