Monday, September 28, 2009

"The Year" Mixtape - Tabitha


1. Topcat & Friends - Topcat theme
2. Jacques Dutronc - Merde in France
3. Nino Ferrer - Si tu m'aimes encore
4. Alarm Clocks - No reason to complain
5. Faust - The sad skinhead
6. The Beach Boys - Hang on to your ego
7. The Kinks - I'm a sleepwalker
8. Ramones - Bad brain
9. Warren Zevon - Lawyers, guns and money
10. Stereo Total - Lolita fantome
11. Los York's - Cielo
12. Buzzcocks - Breakdown
13. The Slits - Number one enemy (acoustic)
14. The Specials - Friday night, Saturday morning
15. Country Teasers - Than you god for making me an angel
16. Devo - The day my baby gave me a surprise
17. The Hidden Cameras - Smells like happiness
18. Serge Gainsbourg - Marilou sous la neige
19. Eels - I like birds
20. Dudley Moore & Peter Cook - Celebrity suicide


"The Year" Mixtape - Tabitha

No comments: