Monday, November 9, 2009

"The Pollyanna" Mixtape for Rob - Jeremy





1. The Beautiful South - Song for whoever
2. Camera Obscura - Lloyd, I'm ready to be heartbroken
3. Aberfeldy - Love is an arrow
4. Sarah Shannon - Call you on the telephone
5. Chet Baker - There will never be another you
6. Toothpaste 2000 - Instant action
7. Belle & Sebastian - Your secrets
8. The Smiths - Heaven knows I'm miserable now
9. Sarah Vaughan - Lover man
10. Violent Femmes - Prove my love
11. Eugene McGuinness - Nightshift
12. We Ragazzi - I want you 2 love me so much I can't stand up
13. The Lodger - You got me wrong
14. Nancy Sinatra - Don't let him waste your time
15. Astrud Gilberto - I will wait for you
16. Morrissey - Jack the ripper
17. The Housemartins - I'll be your shelter (just like a shelter)
18. Nina Simone - My baby just cares for me


"The Pollyanna" Mixtape for Rob - Jeremy

No comments: