Monday, December 14, 2009

"The Get Me Through These Holidays" Mixtape - Damien


"Yeah it's that family time of year (and boy am I glad they're all dead"
1. Sun Kil Moon - Neverending math equation
2. K.D. Lang - Helpless
3. Townes Van Zandt - Sanitarium blues
4. Patty Griffin - Useless desires
5. Railroad Jerk - I'm not mad
6. Children's Hospital - Unseen
7. The Action Swingers - Nembutal sunset
8. The Drags - Jet lag
9. Tav Falco and Panther Burns - Going home
10. Regina Spektor - The noise
11. Ani DiFranco - Angry no more
12. Volcano Suns - Descent into hell
13. Eddy Current Suppression Ring - I admit my faults
14. Pig Destroyer - Thought crime spree
15. Pig Destroyer - Deflower
16. Converge - You fail me
17. Flying Saucer Attack - Make me dream
18. Sexy Kids - Sisters are forever
19. The Receptionists - Seasonal affection disorder
20. Bob Desper - Dry up those tears
21. Glasvegas - A snowflake fell (and it felt like a kiss)
22. Tonstartsbandht - Black country

No comments: