Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"The Songs To Make You Wet" Mixtape - Emma

1. M.I.A./Diplo - Galangaton (Diplo mix)
2. Dee-Lite - Groove is in the heart
3. ADULT - Hand to phone
4. Born Ruffians - I need a life
5. Talking Heads - Izimbra
6. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - No no no
7. M.I.A. - Paper planes
8. Republica - Ready to go
9. Gnarls Barkley - Run (I'm a natural disaster)
10. David Bowie - Suffragette city
11. Weezer - Surf wax America
12. Weezer - Tired of sex
13. Vicki Sue Robinson - Turn the beat around
14. Black Eyed Peas ft. Esthero - Weekends
15. Tricky - Wonder woman
16. Chemical Brothers - Black rockin' beats
17. M.I.A./Diplo - Fire fire
18. Peaches - Fuck the pain away
19. Madonna - Hung up
20. Bjork - I miss you (fast and fun)
21. Rosco - One more time
22. Daft Punk - One more time
23. Blondie - One way or another
24. Dolly Parton/Royksopp - 9 to 5/Eple

No comments: