Monday, July 25, 2011

"The Mixtape for Marissa" - Lizzay

"Oh My Moo, The Music We've Shared"
Disc 1
1. Bill Withers - Friend of mine
2. Aretha Franklin - Baby, I love you
3. Toots & the Maytals - Take a look in the mirror
4. Spoon - The way we get by
5. Modest Mouse - The good times are killing me
6. The Smiths - I want the one I can't have
7. Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #1 (tunnels)
8. Dolly Parton - Jolene
9. Devendra Banhart - Long haired child
10. The Shins - New slang
11. Lucinda Williams - Hard road
12. Bonnie Raitt - Finest lovin' man
13. Etta James - The love of my man
14. Sam Cooke - That's where it's at
15. Bob Dylan - I threw it all away
16. Cat Power - You may know him
17. My Morning Jacket - Librarian

Disc 2
1. Simon & Garfunkel - Song for the asking
2. Diego Garcia - Roses and wine
3. The Kings of Convenience - Winning a battle, losing the war
4. The Black Keys - You're the one
5. Adele - Melt my heart to stone
6. Jeff Buckley - Lover, you should have come over
7. Joni Mitchell - River
8. Elliott Smith - Between the bars
9. Joan Osborne - Crazy baby
10. Feist - How my heart behaves
11. Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova - If you want me
12. Luke Temple - Serious
13. Smog - To be of use
14. Fiona Apple - I know
15. Low - In metal

No comments: