Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"The Favorites" Mixtape - Eric


1. Sam & Dave - Hold on! I'm comin'
2. Little Richard - Lucille
3. Ray Charles - Night time is the right time
4. Elvis Presley - Lawdy Miss Clawdy
5. Blue Cheer - Summertime blues
6. Shocking Blue - Love buzz
7. Ben E King - Young boy blues
8. Sam Cooke & Lou Rawls - Bring it on home to me
9. James Brown - Try me
10. Otis Redding - Try a little tenderness
11. Wreckless Eric - Whole wide world
12. The Kingsman - Little latin Lupe Lu
13. Fugazi - Waiting room
14. Descendents - Marriage
15. Danzig - Mother
16. Iggy Pop - The passenger
17. Edison Lighthouse - Love grows (where my rosemary goes)
18. Black Crowes - Remedy
19. Lovage - Anger management
20. The Coasters - Little Egypt
21. Sly & the Family Stone - If you want me to stay
22. Marvin Gaye - Subborn kind of fellow
23. Bootsy Collins - I'd rather be with you
24. Sam Cooke - A change is gonna come
25. Bonnie Raitt & Friends - Sweet and shiny eyes

No comments: