Monday, February 25, 2008

"The Favorites" Mixtape - Kevin

1. Devo - Clockout
2. Syd Barrett - Octopus
3. Bo Diddley - I love you so
4. The Kinks - Do you remember Walter
5. Captain Beefheart - Clear spot
6. Beach Boys - Here comes the night
7. The Fall - Flat of angles
8. Bob Dylan & the Band - Odds and ends
9. The Soft Boys - Hear my brane
10. Elvis Presley - Just because
11. Brian Eno - King's lead hat
12. Blind Willie McTell - Dying crapshooter's blues
13. Alex Chilton - My rival
14. The Beatles - Hey bulldog
15. Richard Hell & the Voidoids - I'm your man
16. Leonard Cohen - Diamonds in the mine
17. Clinic - Walking with thee
18. Neil Young - Barstool blues
19. Velvet Underground - White light/white heat
20. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Porterville
21. Pere Ubu - Nonalignment pact
22. Rolling Stones - Connection
23. Roky Erickson - If you have ghosts
24. Screamin' Jay Hawkins - Move me
25. Iggy Pop - Play it safe

No comments: