Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"The Best Of" Mixtape - Caresh

1. Intro
2. Gil Scott-Heron - Everyday (Caresh)
3. The Black Keys - Busted (Marissa)
4. Gudrun Gut - Girl boogie
5. Francoise Hardy - Le temps de l'amour (Tabitha)
6. Stereo Total - Tokyo, mon amour (Tabitha)
7. Interlude
8. K'naan - America
9. My Brightest Diamond - Be my husband
10. Mahalia Jackson - I'm on my way (Liz)
11. Andrew Pekler - Contact (Mosca)
12. Orchestra Baobab - Dee moo woor
13. Sincron - Pe linga plopii fara sot
14. Wolf Parade - You are a runner and I am my father's son (Erin)
15. Interlude
16. Blue Method - Don't they (JGT)
17. Smog - Rock bottom riser (Marissa)
18. Bob Dylan - Tonight, I'll be staying here (Aaron)
19. Interlude
20. Peggy Lee - Is that all there is (Aaron)
21. Cannonball Adderley - Autumn leaves (James)
22. Outro


"Best Of" Mixtape - Caresh

No comments: