Monday, March 2, 2009

"The Best Of" Mixtape - Kelly

1. Andrew Bird - On ho
2. Langhorne Slim - In the moonlight
3. Dr. Dog - Heart it races
4. Carla Bruni - Raphael
5. Slow Runner - Trying to put your heart back together
6. Neutral Milk Hotel - Gardenhead/Leave me alone
7. Margot & the Nuclear So and So's - A children's crusade on acid
8. The Flaming Lips - Plastic Jesus
9. ? - Instrumental
10. Arcade Fire - Rebellion (lies)
11. Cake - Ain't no good
12. Matt Pond PA - Silence
13. A.C. Newman - Take on me
14. Andrew Bird - Nervous tic
15. Bob Dylan - Baby, let me follow you down
16. Mazarin - Green lane
17. King Harvest - Dancing in the moonlight
18. Wolf Parade - I am my father's son
19. Adam Arcuragi - 1982 (or waving as you as we part at light speed will look like I'm standing still)
20. Nada Surf - Blonde on blonde


"Best Of" Mixtape - Kelly

No comments: