Monday, September 27, 2010

"The Girl Rock" Mixtape - Rebecca


1. Alison Krauss & Gillian Welch - I'll fly away
2. The Bird and the Bee - Carol of the bells
3. The Breeders - Wicked little town
4. The Brunettes - Mars loves venus
5. The Dresden Dolls - Coin-operated boy
6. Edith Piaf - Padam padam
7. Feist - Brandy Alexander
8. Kim Carnes - Bette Davis eyes
9. Lampshade - Good day sunshine
10. Liz Phair - Ride
11. Loretta Lynn - You ain't woman enough (to take my man)
12. Mariah Carey - Fantasy (remix)
13. Miss Li - Bourgeois shangri-la
14. The Muffs - Kids in America
15. Neko Case - Favorite
16. Nina Simone - Don't let me be misunderstood
17. Peggy Lee - It's a good day
18. Petula Clark - Downtown
19. Pixies - Gigantic
20. Rilo Kiley - My slumbering heart
21. Stereo Total - I am naked
22. The Velvet Underground - After hours

No comments: