Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"The Girl Rock" Mixtape - Zach

"Songs from the Snatch"
1. Prefuse 73 - Why I love you
2. Sonic Youth - Kool thing
3. The Fiery Furnaces - Sing for me
4. Dirty Projectors - Stillness is the move
5. Dan Reeder - Food & pussy
6. Deerhoof - The eyebright buglar
7. Trailer Bride - Mockingbird
8. Fischerspooner - Invisible
9. Morita Doji - A carrier pigeon
10. Francoiz Breut - Over all
11. Sarah Msomi - 99 problems
12. Khun Kan Chwain - Nan Pohn Sah
13. Belle & Sebastian - Judy and the dream of horses
14. Jeff Carter - Heartbeast
15. The Soft Pink Truth - Makeup
16. The Bug ft. Warrior Queen - Poison dart
17. Clouds - Too much (DJ Rupture remix)
18. Santogold - You'll find a way
19. 4 Non Blondes - What's up

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you got one of my mixes and need the track listing, it was titled "Songs From the Snatch"...just to clafiry

Zach said...

(I left the first comment, and accidentally forgot to put my name...it's me...the maker of this mix...zach)

ANYWAY, i'm posting again for two reasons...

1) the Morita Doji track is showing up weird because it is Japanesse, and is translated as "A Carrier Pigeon"

and 2) the Clouds remix by DJ Rupture is on the SAME track as the Bug/Warrior Queen...i mixed them together myself because it works all to well...tight shit....so, that's why there are 19 tracks listed and only 18 on the cd itself