Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"The Break-Up" Mixtape - Damien


(Power Pop Still hearts You)
1. The Mill - More than I can talk about
2. The Speedies - Time
3. Blue Shoes - Someone like you
4. The Rubinoos - The girl
5. Big Star - She might look my way
6. Scott McCarl - I hope
7. Gary Charlson - Not the way it seems
8. The Rockers - Don't leave me tonight
9. The Scruffs - Let me
10. The Cold - You
11. Buddy Love - Why can't we make believe we're in love
12. The Toms - Wasn't that love in your eyes
13. The Sponsors - In and out of love
14. The Riff Doctors - Turn me on
15. The Rock Club - Time will tell on you
16. Jules Shear - Whispering your name
17. News - I'm so confused
18. Randy Winburn - Somebody else's girl
19. The Bats - Not my girl anymore
20. The Shivers - It hurts too much
21. Luxury - One in a million
22. The Spongetones - Have you ever been torn apart?
23. The Apartments - Refugee
24. The Expressos - The trap
25. The Posies - Saying sorry to myself
26. The Toms - I can go now
27. The Raspberries - Starting over

No comments: