Monday, July 26, 2010

"The Break-Up" Mixtape - Scott


1. Jerry Lee Lewis - Break up
2. Angst - Love Dissolves
3. Hollywood Brats - Sick on you
4. The Moody Blues - Go now
5. Amanaz - Khala my friend
6. The Isley Brothers - Behind a painted smile
7. The B-52's - Give me back my man
8. The Real Kids - All kindsa girls
9. David Ruffin - My whole world ended (the moment you left me)
10. Paul Williams - Once you had a heart
11. Eddie Kendricks - Darling come back home
12. The Riots - I can go on
13. Angry Samoans - You stupid asshole
14. The Joneses - Pill box
15. Joe Jackson - One more time
16. Love - My little red book
17. Roy Orbison - Go! Go! Go!
18. Bob Wills & the Texas Playboys - Right or wrong
19. The Carter Family - You're nothing more to me
20. Jacques Brel - Ne me quitte pas
21. The Murder City Devils - Tell you brother

No comments: