Monday, July 26, 2010

"The Break-Up" Mixtape - JGT

1. Norman Blake - You are my sunshine
2. The Temptations - Since I lost my baby
3. Akon - Mr. lonely
4. Beach Boys - Help me Rhonda
5. Billy Vera & the Beaters - At this moment
6. The Black Keys - Next girl
7. Bob Dylan - Love sick
8. Conway Twitty - It's only make believe
9. Common - I used to love her
10. Detroit Cobras - Bye bye baby
11. Dion - Runaround Sue
12. Air Supply - All out of love
13. Diana Ross - Reflections
14. Pharcyde - Passing me by
15. Jimi Hendrix - Wind cries Mary
16. John Lee Hooker - The waterfront
17. Dr. Dog - Die, die, die
18. Lost Boyz - Renee
19. The Orlons - Don't hang up
20. Patsy Cline - She's got you
21. Percy Sledge - Take time to get to know her
22. Poison - Every rose has it's thorn
23. Marvin Gaye - Baby don't you do it
24. Smokey Robinson - The tracks of my tears
25. Taj Mahal - Crossing

No comments: