Monday, March 1, 2010

"The Get In My Pants vs. Get Out Of My Pants" Mixtape - Patrick


1. Bananarama - It ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it
2. The Bees - Angryman
3. The Diedre Wilson Tabac - I can't keep from crying sometimes
4. Amboy Dukes - Baby please don't go
5. John Lee Hooker - Drive me away
6. The Black Keys - Countdown
7. Professor Longhair - Walk your blues away
8. Lightnin' Hopkins - Movin' on out boogie
9. Billie Holiday - Rocky mountain blues
10. Mississippi John Hurt - If you don't want me baby
11. Louis Armstrong - I guess I'll get the papers (and go home)
12. Al Green - What am I gonna do with myself
13. Isaac Hayes - Walk on by
14. Otis Redding - Pain in my heart
15. Led Zepplin - I can't quit you baby
16. Aesops Fables - Girl I got news for you
17. The Meters - Message from the meters
18. Lou Rawls - You're good thing (is about to end)
19. James Brown - Please, please, please
20. Mickey Champion - Gamblers blues

No comments: