Monday, March 1, 2010

"The Get In My Pants vs. Get Out Of My Pants" Mixtape - Sarah


1. Etta James - Something's got a hold on me
2. Al Green - I want to hold your hand
3. Otis Redding - I've been loving you too long
4. Grisbi - Army of me
5. Nancy Sinatra - Bang bang (my baby shot me down)
6. Fiona Apple - Get him back
7. The Killers - All these things that I've done
8. Feist - Let it die
9. The Felice Brothers - Whiskeys in my whiskey
10. Bob Dylan - Most likely you go your way and I'll go mine
11. Amy Winehouse - Love is a losing game
12. Gang Starr - Ex girl to next girl
13. Israel Vibrations - Sugar me
14. The Meters - Just kissed my baby
15. Snooks Eaglin - Little girl of mine
16. Emiliana Torrini - Me and armini
17. Stevie Wonder - I was made to love her
18. Ingrid Michaelson - The way I am
19. Flamingos - I only have eyes for you
20. The Cloud Room - Hey now now
21. Edward Sharp & the Magnetic Zeros - Home

No comments: