Monday, March 1, 2010

"The Get In My Pants vs. Get Out Of My Pants" Mixtape - Emma

"Lamenting Love"

1. The Beatles - I want you (she's so heavy)
2. Captain Beefheart & the Magic Band - Where there's woman
3. The Stooges - I need somebody
4. Weezer - The world has turned and left me here
5. Radiohead - Black star
6. The Kinks - Tired of waiting for you
7. Cut Copy - Unforgettable season
8. Simon & Garfunkel - The dangling conversation
9. Counting Crows - Round here
10. The Beta Band - She's the one
11. The Breeders - Do you love me now?
12. Wild Collonials - Heaven and hell
13. Amy Correia - 59th street
14. Cowboy Junkies - Sweet Jane
15. Jesus & Mary Chain - Just like honey
16. Billie Holiday - When your lover has gone
17. Cat Power - Where is my love
18. Patti Smith - We three
19. Bebe - Razones
20. Kristin Hersh & Michael Stipe - Your ghost

No comments: