Monday, March 1, 2010

"The Get In My Pants vs. Get Out Of My Pants" Mixtape - Eric


"Get In My Pants!"
1. Led Zeppelin - Whole lotta love
2. Blackstreet - No diggity
3. Prince - Gett off
4. Van Halen - Ain't talking 'bout love
5. The Mojo Men - Sit down, I think I love you
6. Romeo Void - Never say never
7. The Undertones - Teenage kicks
8. Ray Charles - Night time is the right time
9. Pulp - Pencil skirt
10. David Gray - Debachery
11. Ugly Casanova - Things I don't remember
12. Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Ditch

"Wait! No! Fuck! Get Out!"
13. The Ting Tings - Shut up and let me go
14. The Syndicate of Sound - Little girl
15. Diana Ross - You just keep me hanging on
16. The Kinks - Lola
17. The Cure - How beautiful you are
18. Weezer - Tired of sex
19. Nirvana - Heart-shaped box
20. Smokey Robinson - You've really got a hold on me
21. Bob Dylan - Positively 4th st.

No comments: